Established in 1909, the VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove is one of the first not-for-profit organizations in the Hanover Area.
The VNA provides an array of health services from skilled nursing and therapies in the home to community health programs. Changes in the health care environment such as earlier hospital discharges have led to an increasing need for the services of the VNA. To meet these challenges, we have grown to provide over 75,000 home visits annually.
The Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove, a community-based agency, is dedicated to bringing professional health care to the home and to teaching families how to care for their loved ones in all stages of life.
The Visiting Nurse Association of Hanover & Spring Grove will be recognized as the most compassionate, effective, and professional provider of choice for home health care.
Our Core Values
We believe that:
- We should strive for quality and excellence in every way.
- Every person must be treated with dignity and respect.
- Personal safety, autonomy, independent functioning and confidentiality are priority aims in quality home care.
- We must use resources wisely and efficiently without compromising quality.
- Qualified workers are valued resources to be encouraged and developed through on-going professional development.
- Our goals are best achieved through teamwork and collaboration within our organization and community.