The VNA of Hanover & Spring Grove extends their deepest sympathy for the loss of your loved one. We would like to be able to help you walk through your grief, at your own pace. We will be glad to help you in any way that we can. Please feel free to contact us by calling: 717-637-1227 or 1-800-422-3197.
Feelings, thoughts, and physical sensations that happen when you know someone is going to die.
Symptoms: Feelings of guilt, anger, depression, anxiety or feelings of fear, denial
What you can do: Write in a journal, plan for the future, spend time with your loved ones, and attend a caregiver support group.
Caregiver Support Group:
Location: Golden Visions Community Senior Center and Adult Day Care
Address: 250 Fame Ave # 125, Hanover, PA 17331
Occurrence: Third Tuesday of every month at 3:00 pm
More Resources on Grief and Loss:
- Learn about the 5 most common myths about grief
- Ten strategies to help you cope with grief and loss
- How to help children who are grieving
- Help with anticipatory grief
- Do’s and Don’ts – How to help someone who is grieving
- Local support groups
- Suicide awareness and prevention